How to Make Beats Solo Wireless?
Are you a die-hard fan of music?
But the wire of your headphone makes you irritate always?
Then, definitely, you should go for a wireless headphone.
In that case, there is no comparison of Beats Solo Wireless.
First of all, you need to know about Beats Solo Wireless. Beats Solo Wireless is a kind of HD headphone. The Beats Solo Wireless is the combination of the awesome design and advanced technology. It is also light in weight. Besides, it is durable.
So, surely you have to know how to make Beats Solo Wireless. If you want to make your Beats Solo Wireless, then this is the best guide for you.
Why Beats Solo Wireless?
Before knowing how to make Beats Solo Wireless, you need to know the reason of having Beats Solo Wireless. TheBeats Solo Wireless is not only easy to use but also comfortable. Here are the reasons of Beats Solo Wireless-
- Who doesn’t want a comfortable headphone? Undoubtedly, everyone wants. The Beats Solo Wireless is the comfortable one. You can easily use it. Besides, by knowing how to make Beats Solo Wireless, you can make it wireless anytime as your wish.
- If you are a travel freak, then definitely, it is for you. You know that traveling can’t be enjoyable without music.You can use it anywhere for hearing your favorite songs.
- As Beats Solo Wireless is the high-resolution headphone, it provides you a real taste of music. You can enjoy your favorite songs more easily.
- Becoming smart, cool and dashing is the demand of this modern age. Having a Beats Solo Wireless undoubtedly makes you smarter.It is available in different colors. You can choose one according to your taste.
- The Beats Solo Wireless is durable. You can easily use this for a long time. Besides, it has no maintenance cost.
Before buying any headphone, you can keep these points in your mind. Definitely, the smart and decent features of Beats Solo Wireless insist you buy it.
The Process of Making Beats Solo Wireless
After buying a Beats Solo, the first job is to know that how to make Beats Solo Wireless. To make a Beats Solo Wireless is not a tough job. But you have to follow a step by step process. The step by step process is-
Step-1: Turn on the device: First of all, you have to turn on your device. For that, you need to press and hold the power button. You can turn off the headphone in the same way as well.
Step-2: Set-up: After turning the headphone on, then you should go for the set-up.If you set-up this with an iPhone using iOS 10, then it connects automatically with i-Cloud. So, the procedure of set-up is-
- At first, hold the headphones which are next to the unlocked iPhone.
- For 1 second, press the power button on your headphones.
- Within a few seconds, the iPhone wants your permission to connect it. If doesn’t, then press the power button for 5 seconds on the headphones.
- Lastly, follow the instructions shown on your phone display.
If you want to connect it with a Bluetooth device, then follow the steps below-
- Press the power button on it for few seconds. 5seconds are enough. When the Fuel Gauge flashes, the headphones will discoverable.
- Then, go to the settings of Bluetooth on your device.
- Now, just select your own headphones.
Step-3: Connecting to another device: If you want to connect your headphones with other devices such as iPhone, iPod or iPad using iOS10, then follow the following steps-
- Open the control center from the bottom edge of the display.
- For showing the playing card, swipe to the side in control center.
- Now, tap the device name showing in the corner. The headphone is visible in the list of playback devices. Select your one.
In case of all other devices-
- Go to the settings of Bluetooth on the device. In the case of Mac, you just need to click the Bluetooth icon.
- Choose your headphone from the list of Bluetooth devices. If it doesn’t show within seconds, then press and hold the power button for 5seconds.
Step-4: Charging your headphone: Plug in your headphones into any power source. Here, you have to use micro USB cable.When the headphones are charging, then Fuel Gauge lights flash. After finishing the charging, all lights will shine for 30 seconds and after that, it will turn off.