Are you familiar with the word Bluetooth? Of course, you are, as it’s a common word in this digital age. If you don’t have a clear idea what is Bluetooth, then it’s an article which may help you.
Who doesn’t want to be smart and cool? Being smart is not possible without knowing technology and Bluetooth is a very common technology nowadays. So, for knowing about what is Bluetooth, keep reading the article.
What is Bluetooth?
In a word, Bluetooth is a wireless interconnection of different electronic devices. Broadly, Bluetooth refers a wireless technology of cell phones, computers, laptops, musical instruments and other electronic devices. You can also connect different gaming devices by using it. Precisely, Bluetooth exchanges data from one device to another.It’s a short range system. The range is up to 100m.
Advantages of Bluetooth
Bluetooth has several advantages. It’s an easy data transferring process among the electronic devices. They are-
- Undoubtedly, you want a user-friendly data transferring system. In this case, Bluetooth won’t disappoint you. It is very easy to operate.
- When you are traveling in a remote area, the internet may not work. But, you will get easy access of Bluetooth.
- You can easily connect your device to your friend’s device by using Bluetooth.
- You don’t need to worry about your security. You can maintain your security while using Bluetooth.
- It is completely free of health hazards.
Working Process of Bluetooth
The Bluetooth devices use radio waves to connect devices. It doesn’t use wires or cables. A Bluetooth device has a tiny chip. This tiny chip remains with a Bluetooth radio. It makes easy to connect with the devices. First of all, you need to pair 2 devices. Communication creates the only short range. This short range is known as piconets.
People also call piconets as ad hoc networks.It is a devices’ network. Besides, it connects using Bluetooth technology. After establishing the network, one device acts as a master device and the other devices play as its subordinate.
When your Bluetooth devices enter in radio proximity, piconets will establish automatically. In the case of leaving, it will follow the same process.This is the working process of Bluetooth.
How to Connect a Device with Bluetooth
So, definitely, you need to know the connection procedure of Bluetooth with a device. It is not so tough. You can connect it just follow some steps.
Step-1: Check the ability: First of all, you need to ensure yourself that your device has Bluetooth as every electronic device doesn’t have Bluetooth ability.
Step-2: Set-up: After that the setting procedure comes-
- Turn on Bluetooth of your device.
- Make sure the device is visible. It is mandatory for the connection.
- You can give a name of your device. As a result, you can find the device easily.
Step-3: Establishing the Connection: Now, the connection procedure-
- Find the document you want to share.
- Tap the send option through Bluetooth.
- Now, your device is searching other devices.
- Make sure the desired device is within the range.
- Select the device you want to connect.
- If the device wants to pair with your device, then make it pair by using a PIN code.
After connecting the device, it will send data without any problem. You just need to make sure that your device is within range while transferring data.
The application of Bluetooth is in a wide range. Some most useful applications are-
- The most popular application of Bluetooth is transferring data from one mobile phone to another mobile phone.
- Transferring data from your mobile phone to laptop.
- You can also transfer information from a cell phone to car stereo system.
- Moreover, you can do wireless streaming of audio headphones.
- You can set wireless communication with Bluetooth compatible watch.
- It can also create wireless communication between two Ethernet networks.
Though people use Bluetooth connection more often, it has some limitations. It can only work within a certain range of area. The modern technology can’t still remove this. But scientists are working on it.
So, now you are confident enough that you know- what is Bluetooth. Undoubtedly, connecting Bluetooth devices will be easy for you after reading the article. Make your life more enjoyable by Bluetooth connection and keep your steps with the tech-world by using modern technology like Bluetooth.